So I’m back after a good break. I’ve been real busy lately because of two reasons.
Because I’m fasting and it’s scorching hot here in my hometown I prefer to sleep all day and night because why not? But while I was away snoring, my fellow blogger Nicole (The analyzed life) nominated me for this Blogger recognition award. So, thankyou Nicole for nominating me. I’m nothing like you. Your writings really inspire me!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the one who nominated you.
- Journey as a blogger.
- Give advice to other bloggers.
- Nominate the deserving ones.
My journey as a blogger-
I made this blog two months back, well, because of many reasons. I’ll make a list (I love making lists)
- Because I’ve always wanted to write.
- I love expressing myself. I really don’t care if you agree with me or not.
- Blogging has been my thing. Before this site I used to write book reviews but I deleted that site because well, instead of reviewing the book I gave my own version of the story. And some people couldn’t get it. So one day I wondered why correct some best seller when I can write my own book? So, I deleted the site and took out my typewriter (it give me the real feels) and began my book. I’ll publish it very soon.
So I made this blog to express my opinions about the world and beyond (by opinions I mean the voices that keep on echoing in my head 24/7). And I’ve been doing that. Speaking my heart out to the world. And I really appreciate everyone who listens to the voice of my heart.
Advice to other bloggers-
Well, I’ll tell you one thing. Don’t ever fake it. Write what your heart tells you to. Never change yourself because some girl next door tries to mock you. You are unique. You are you. And be true to yourself. 🙂
I’ve read a lot of stuff online and some really good stuff. However some people speak to my heart. So I’ll nominate three people who I can connect to.
So that’s all I guess. Happy blogging mates! 🙂